This summer, you will have the opportunity to join me on a photography tour across my own home region of the beautiful Dolomites. Are you ready?Yes, I am ready!
As this is a photography workshop, taking photos will be our primary focus, of course.
I will walk you through the most basic settings on your camera to help you fully understand what you are working with. We will learn everything about settings, composition, light, and different techniques that will help you develop your eye for detail and finding interesting subjects.
Developing your own style and having a signature look is a great way to stand out amongst the crowd. I will walk you through my complete workflow from organizing photos to editing in Lightroom & Photoshop.
How to achieve a beautiful editing style and how you can develop your own unique look. You will learn all the tips and tricks that give your photos a professional finish.
Having unique and powerful photographs is essential. Still, it is very important to learn about the business side of being a freelance photographer. In my workshop, you will learn how to turn your passion into a living, how to work with brands, how to pitch your ideas and how to build a strong online presence across different online platforms or your website as a portfolio.
- guided photo tour across the Dolomites
- accommodation for 4 nights
- transportation during the workshop
- all meals will be covered
- In field and formal photography instruction
- industry secrets and tips
- image review and editing workflow
- Giulia’s incredible music playlist!
- a surprise for every participant
- an unforgettable journey
- travel expenses to and from the Dolomites
- travel, gear and health insurance
- alcoholic beverages or snacks
- personal expenses such as souvenirs or other keepsakes
- editing software, computer or camera
- all other miscellaneous expenses are not included - unless otherwise stated in the above
For every person who reserves a spot in this workshop, I will be donating 100€ towards reforestation efforts around the world. Learn new skills, take photographs, have fun, and most importantly - give back to nature!